AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I see deals liek this and fidn them sooooooooooo hard to pass up but I have 8-30 rounders and i dont really need more :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
AWW CRAP... I just bought 3 J Products magpul follower aluminum ones last night >< like $12.50 each, but shipping was like $15 each

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
In for 4!
Just started the build so this is perfect timing...
RR Lower, 6 Pos, Single Stage trigger...now i gotta decide on the upper....CMMG Mid 16 prob.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
i will never buy a different mag besides the magpul pmags they have them at my local shop for 14.99 so i just grab one like over other time i stop in

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Military and LEO can get a discount at Brownells. Pmags are 12.95 for us.

Shipping ain't .01 though....

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Neither is the handleing charge. Or whatever they call that... processing, handleing, the 9.95 thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I got 5 mags and a LPK. Just a little closer to getting my build done. Maybe now I'll order my upper!

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
I just got mine today. Perfect. I can confirm that the shipping is .01 and there is no handling charge. They day after I ordered the link on their site was gone. I called them and they said when they are out, the link is gone but it goes back up when they are in stock. Great company. Out of Ohio I think. I've seen these mags at this price or just a bit lower elsewhere but you can't beat the shipping. Got mine in one day and it's UPS ground and they even send a tracking number. The mags came in retail packaging.

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Got my mags today. I was impressed and can now see what all the hype is over these mags. Thanks again for the heads up on this deal.

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
Order 4.... .01 cent shipping to Alaska... great deal. Thanks Jettubby
Did you get your mags yet? I noticed the ad said $.01 shipping to 48 states, that usually means "sucks to be you and me in Hawaii". On the order form i can complete it with the $.01 shipping to Hawaii, wonder if they'll actually ship them?

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
Did you get your mags yet? I noticed the ad said $.01 shipping to 48 states, that usually means "sucks to be you and me in Hawaii". On the order form i can complete it with the $.01 shipping to Hawaii, wonder if they'll actually ship them?

I got them a week ago. Shipping was $.01. GREAT deal you should go for it.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

1 - 20 of 68 Posts