AR15 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local WM just got a whole load of the Remington 55gr fmj ammo back on the shelf. The only bad thing is the price went from $6.47/20 to $7.52/20.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ouch... makes me mis the clearance sale my local walmart had 2 years ago... 40 round boxes of winchester .223.... 5 bucks each... those were the days... *sniffles*

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope ours doesnt follow suit.I just pick up about 10 boxes the other day, and was planning on going back and getting the rest. I have heard that the manager for the store gets to pick the prices. Here one walmart sells blazer brass .40 for 9.97/50 but the one in the next town(30miles away) has them for 7.97/50.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope ours doesnt follow suit.I just pick up about 10 boxes the other day, and was planning on going back and getting the rest. I have heard that the manager for the store gets to pick the prices. Here one walmart sells blazer brass .40 for 9.97/50 but the one in the next town(30miles away) has them for 7.97/50.

Prices are set at corporate for the district that they are in and the amount of projected sales. We have 4 Wal-Mart within a 20 mile circle. Prices of ammo can vary $1-3$ a box. I noticed yesterday that Progresso soup was as much as .30 cents from one to the other.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For .223, I've stopped buying at Wal-Mart. Believe it or not, the gun shop is cheaper!! I can get 50 "remanufactured" .223 for $14 there, and the quality seems to be pretty good. No problems at all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I went to buy some .223 today and decided to get a few more things thinking I would spend @$100. I got 6 boxes of .223, 2 WWB 9mm value packs, 2 cans of Remoil and two packs of paper targets. When the gal hit the total button I was amazed to see the total was exactly $100.00:eek:. I don't think I could have done that if I tried

1 - 11 of 11 Posts