AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm, RRA has the Dominator2 mount for EOTech....

wonder if it'd work with an Aimpoint as well?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Larue.. my cantilever mount is a lower 1/3.

Also the dominator mount is designed for a EO, the tactical carrying handle was designed for the a aimpoint on low rings to give lower 1/3. But I hate mine, it now sits in a box collecting dust. I should put it up for sale with a million other little left over parts from guns and cars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all of the bigger name manufacturers make a lower 1/3 cowitness AP mount.

check Midwest industries, troy, GGG, ARMS, KAC, American Defnece manuf., and Larue.

larue's spec is slightly different than the other manufactures, and i highly recommend the larue over the others on the market, and not just because they come with a bottle of meat seasoning.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all of the bigger name manufacturers make a lower 1/3 cowitness AP mount.

check Midwest industries, troy, GGG, ARMS, KAC, American Defnece manuf., and Larue.

larue's spec is slightly different than the other manufactures, and i highly recommend the larue over the others on the market, and not just because they come with a bottle of meat seasoning, a hat, a dillo survival tool, a bottle of MG lube, a outstanding warranty, and just plain kick ass
Fixed. And here is mine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really, they come with a bunch of promo stuff?
Not my photos, but yeah he hooks you up with a bunch of little stuff every order. The dillos are fought over at work and the dust is pretty dam good. I like the "god bless our troops... especially our snipers" bumper stickers. I am only or order #7, smallest was 200 biggest was 1500. But These guys have alot with Mark.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Another +1 for the LaRue stuff, it's about as solid and well-made as you can get. I've got the cantilever mount.

Just a side note, not sure what your set up is, but if you happen to be using a Rock River tactical carry handle....I've got a brand new 30mm Aimpoint ring that I'd let go for cheap.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

HEY!!! THATS A NICE PICTURE!.....wonder who's it is?;):mrgreen:
Anything for sale in this pic? I'm in the market for that Tango Down fore grip. I see a nice Po-Boy and some sweet Surefires as well. Any of those Larue Ball caps for sale?

What exactly are all those armadillos for? Are they some type of wrench or something?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Larue Cantilever mount, 100%. Best there is. I like the spare battery compartment so 5 years from now when the battery in my CompML3 dies I've got a backup to last me the next 5 years...

The Dillo is more formally known as the LaRue Tactical Beverage Entry Tool LT-205...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Larue Cantilever mount, 100%. Best there is. I like the spare battery compartment so 5 years from now when the battery in my CompML3 dies I've got a backup to last me the next 5 years...

The Dillo is more formally known as the LaRue Tactical Beverage Entry Tool LT-205...
Oh, lol... so its a beer bottle opener.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

HEY!!! THATS A NICE PICTURE!.....wonder who's it is?;):mrgreen:
I want a red dillo! i only have 3 black ones! dangit! also want a tan hat! i only have 1 OD green and 2 black. grr! my pockets are feeling kinda empty! HAHAHHAHAA

1 - 20 of 24 Posts