AR15 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home from work after a nice 18 hour day to have a few packages on my desk from UPS. On top of another 1TB HD, a new LED bezel from tacticalnightvision for the E2D, was a box from Midway. Due to the insane hours I was unable to do any work this morning on it since I had a promise to keep by taking my 2yr old daughter to the "wheee" (translated from 2yd old talk.... the park slides). But after getting home and put her down for the nap, into the safe I go. I had already mounted the Larue 139 mount to the 104 mount a few days ago in preperation for the 7MOA doctor optic. I also swapped out the standard A2 grip for the MIAD... much more comfortable with the med backstrap and the A2 front strap. The doctors optic works out surprisingly well. With just a little lift and tilt of the head you have an instant non magnifed setup for whatever may suddenly appear in ones close proximity... you know, the attacking paper targets. Now I need to get to the range to sight it in and check everything out, but its looking like next weekend since today is my only day off till then.

Yes I know my camera skills suck... but hey so does the camera. Yet a free camera is better than no camera.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love it when Brown or FedX show up at my house. I work at home now some and it is nice to be there when they come without questions from the rest of the family. Both my delivery guys are great, and the FedX guy brings bones of my dogs too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I was into racing, I actually got a christmas card from my delivery guys. I thought I would have got a punch to the face. I had 2 trannies and 3 longblock delievered that year. But they were cool with me and the stupid stuff. Now however I live on a 3rd floor place. The FEDEX ground guys just put some bogus excuse for not being anle to deliver since htey hate the walk up the stairs. UPS is the only carrier I have ever had good luck with so on a few orders I pay more jus to make sure they deliver it.

As soon as I clicked "submit reply" I was wondering who was going to crack "poop" jokes. I can already hear Billy Madison saying he called the .... poop.

Still debating if I should put my 4.5-14 Mark4 scope on instead of the 2.5-8 (all other things being equal). Got all week to decide I guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts