AR15 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have Lula loaders for my AR, AK and my XD. The great thing about the lula (Uplula) pistol loader is it's universal. It loads any pistol caliber, make and model. Of course they have a disclaimer that there may be some that it doesn't work with, but thats about anything "universal." Anyway they are all superb loaders.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been using one for a long time now and it is slick indeed. Liked it so much I bought another one as a spare.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i bought one of the pistol lula loaders.....

LOVE IT.....much much better than that HKS POS i was using....

would recommend the pistol loader to anyone :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now I should have thought of that. I was too excited about using them in the first place that it never (but should have) crossed my mind to get spares... Kudos to you Verk.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+1 on Lula loaders. Love mine and everyone I show it too agree's. Best thing since sliced breed... :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
World's greatest invention (right up there with Post-it Notes). Mine works as fast as my left hand allows.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ended up with three. One goes in the range bag, one in the current ammo can I am using, and another just in case. I wish they made one for AR-10 magazines.. Oh, and if you have a FAL, get one or two of those as well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts