AR15 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about M203s for some reason and then remembered seeing a war movie with a 12ga attached to either a AR-15 or a M16. I cant remember which exactly. Is it possible to attach a 12ga to the bottom of a AR15? I know the have short barrel 12s out but is there a kit that someone sells? Also does anyone know if theres any legal problems one would encounter? I'm guessing this would be the ultimate HD weapon.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah, it's possible. You might want to look up the Remington "Masterkey" system. However, the 12ga isn't meant for shooting villains... as it's name implies, it's meant to breach doors.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's possible. You might want to look up the Remington "Masterkey" system. However, the 12ga isn't meant for shooting villains... as it's name implies, it's meant to breach doors.
Well if I shoot a villian in the ass wont that be considered breeching the "backdoor"? :lol:

I didnt think the 12ga came down as far as the Masterkey does. I'll do more research to see if theres another kit.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I found the answer and the answer is yes!

"
Siamese .223
The latest and most insane creation by Tromix is this Siamese 223 for LAW Enforcement only. The synergistic exchange of gas tubes forces the expanding gasses from the lower rifle to the top rifle allowing it to cycle a cartridge into the top breach then fire when the bolt is closed. The gas from the top rifle is then sent back down to the lower rifle where the first empty round gets ejected and a new cartridge is loaded into the breach. It is a wicked wild ride when fired FULL AUTO. "​

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Am I seeing this properly? Does the gastube from the one barrel feed to the other bolt? That's CRAZY!
WTH?

I'm guessing you can't fire them independently then.... fire top barrel and it ejects a round from the bottom barrel. :?

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
I was thinking about M203s for some reason and then remembered seeing a war movie with a 12ga attached to either a AR-15 or a M16. I cant remember which exactly. Is it possible to attach a 12ga to the bottom of a AR15? I know the have short barrel 12s out but is there a kit that someone sells? Also does anyone know if theres any legal problems one would encounter? I'm guessing this would be the ultimate HD weapon.
Didn't the Native American dude in Predator have one?

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
http://www.impactguns.com/store/knights_masterkey.html

Caliber: 12 Guage
Weight: 5.75 lbs
Barrel: 10" Barrel
Capacity: 3 Rd. Magazine Capacity
Classified as a Short Barrel Shotgun, requiring a $200 transfer tax.

Um...10" Barrel... that's a SRB. (or SRS in this case)

Hardwarz
This is exactly what I was thinking about. For whatever reason this piece is mounted closer to the AR.

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
I have in my closet a Crossfire MK-1 .Made in the '90s by Seco defense- a US based military arms producer - they made the grenade launchers for the M-14. This weapon was spun off into a sporting company called Crossfire - and never made the grade - initially cost too much to produce and sell at $1750 MRSP there was not a large market.
It is to my eye an almost perfect choice for the coyote hunter. 6 rds of 12 ga in close fed from a spring loaded tube along the top of the stock and .223 using AR mags (incl 30 rd mags) for the rest of the fun. A switch on the left side of the receiver puts the action and trigger to the chosen barrel. I got mine on a closeout sale from CDNN sales.

TALK ABOUT A LOT OF FIREPOWER IN A SINGLE PACKAGE !:eek: MAMA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts