AR15 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1

LMT upper, 14.5" 1:7" barrel, pinned Phantom, Larue 7.0 rail...LMT BCG is awaiting at home to go in along with a Troy rear sight.

Complete LMT lower is coming (sooner or later, hopefully sooner) with two-stage trigger, and it will be wearing FDE Magpul clothing.

After it's together, I'll just need to pick up another BFG sling, light, and Aimpoint and it'll be good to go :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
You suck! Now I've gotta go build another one to keep up with you. :razz:

Should be a pretty well armed part of Titusville by the time I get down there.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
i think its about time to build an SBR. im not going to compliment your rifle untill i see that flash hider cut off (legally)
oh what the hell thats a beautiful rifle (well at least a beautiful cpart of a rifle:p)

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
You suck! Now I've gotta go build another one to keep up with you. :razz:

Should be a pretty well armed part of Titusville by the time I get down there.
Yep, it will be. I just wish I could take home the Mk-11 Mod 0 (SR-25) that I have sitting in my cube :(

I wasn't actually expecting to get the upper this soon, I've been waiting on G&R Tactical to get the LT7.0 rail back in stock. I saw a thread for a used LMT upper in the M4C BST forum and figured I'd look just for the hell of it, and behold, the exact upper that I was going to have Grant build for me.

And yes, I am a Larue and Magpul fanboy :D

i think its about time to build an SBR. im not going to compliment your rifle untill i see that flash hider cut off (legally)
oh what the hell thats a beautiful rifle (well at least a beautiful cpart of a rifle:p)
I actually was leaning towards building an 11.5"-ish SBR, decided against it for the time being simply because of the added expense/hassle. I know it's not that big of a deal to get the stamp but oh well...

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Nice to see some quality gear on here for a change :cool:

The Kool-aide is very sweet :D
I just got another package from LaRue today....the NEW F.U.G. vfg :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
And it's done...just picked up the lower tonight. The two stage trigger is very nice...nearly as nice as KAC's in my opinion.

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, the T1 looks like it's way up there in the clouds but it's roughly (exactly?) the same as the position of the dot with the CompM-series.

Probably going to go with ladders to keep the front end compact, just haven't decided on what I want yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts