AR15 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I saw those a couple weeks ago... very cool. I know a buddy of mine who would love to have one (was in the Marines).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought about getting one for the wife but don't want to deal with FFL mail transfers. I think I'm going to get one and have it laser engraved somewhere.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those look nice! firs ti thought this thread was from the LWRC rifles the marines are purchasing...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I might just have to buy one of those for my friend that just got out of the USMC, every time hes over at my place he cant keep his hands off my AR. if I buy him that hell have to build a AR for himself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might just have to buy one of those for my friend that just got out of the USMC, every time hes over at my place he cant keep his hands off my AR. if I buy him that hell have to build a AR for himself.
lol! A gift that will cost him more money than it cost you... hahaha

"Hey bud, I got you this nice stripped lower 'cause you're a good guy. Never mind that it's gonna cost you another $800 to finish it. Have fun!"

:p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol! A gift that will cost him more money than it cost you... hahaha

"Hey bud, I got you this nice stripped lower 'cause you're a good guy. Never mind that it's gonna cost you another $800 to finish it. Have fun!"

:p
na it wouldnt cost 800 to finish it, I built my AR for around 700 for everything, probably 600 and he could have it together :) but the fun we would have together with them. I have a second lower Im going to start working on here in a couple of weeks after I get a couple more parts for my current one and stock up on some ammo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
na it wouldnt cost 800 to finish it, I built my AR for around 700 for everything, probably 600 and he could have it together :) but the fun we would have together with them. I have a second lower Im going to start working on here in a couple of weeks after I get a couple more parts for my current one and stock up on some ammo.
I made up a number. The point was that it would cost him money... even a dollar. That's not a "gift" :p

(though I would NOT turn it down :D)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I made up a number. The point was that it would cost him money... even a dollar. That's not a "gift" :p

(though I would NOT turn it down :D)

I was just thinking and like anyone would turn down a lower. or any AR parts for that matter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts