AR15 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I would appreciate it if anyone could direct me to multiple web sites with stripped lowers. I'm wanting to build my first AR and possibly pick up some x-tras for future builds. Any help would be appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
If you can, try to get one from a show for $90-110.

You will make out after saving the shipping and FFL fees.

Plus you can scrounge for other parts while you are there.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
The lowest I have found is essential arms, and they are good quality but by the time you pay $77+ shipping and ffl fees, you can pick one up at a gun show for about $100 out the door. And this way you get to visual inspect it and see exactly what you are getting.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
The lowest I have found is essential arms, and they are good quality but by the time you pay $77+ shipping and ffl fees, you can pick one up at a gun show for about $100 out the door. And this way you get to visual inspect it and see exactly what you are getting.
fixed.

ETA: so ... buy 4 lowers, pay 1 shipping and 1 transfer fee ... its all good!

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
The lowest I've seen around here (shows or not) is in the $125 range. Even with shipping and FFL fees (transfers cost me $25) it is still cheaper ($15 or so) than buying locally and paying sales tax.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts