AR15 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than use on a weapon with a scope, do you guys find the tactical latch on an Ar charging handle to be significant? I can't decide if I want one. I just got my new CAR, and I am already beginning to suffer from Ar-15 modification disorder.

Also, how do you guys feel about the E.R. Shaw Barrels?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you ever use a tactical latch you won't ever own an AR without one.

The "normal" way of charging an AR is slow and awkward. With a tac latch it's lightning fast and you don't have to dismount the rifle.

A tac latch is the only mod to my AR.
.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AKM said:
If you ever use a tactical latch you won't ever own an AR without one.

The "normal" way of charging an AR is slow and awkward. With a tac latch it's lightning fast and you don't have to dismount the rifle.

A tac latch is the only mod to my AR.
.
yes i agree...
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They have a 3x mag scope that you mount between yourself and your aimpoint (or other knockoff) scope mounted scout forward. I have been debating on this for awhile.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pegasus3c said:
They have a 3x mag scope that you mount between yourself and your aimpoint (or other knockoff) scope mounted scout forward. I have been debating on this for awhile.
Yeah but the 3x is more expensive than the dot.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A taclatch is a good cheap mod, ergo grips - the houge one is the shiznit - Magpul's MIAD grip, trigger guard (winter glove mod), the CAA stock saddle, quality BUIS, EOTech - note that the AimPoint 3x works well and EOTech has a new x3 and x4 mag of their own -.. MagPul Ranger plates and followers for the mags and on and on and on.. most of these can actually be done fairly cheap.. the taclatch, ergo grip and stock saddle alone will change how much you love to shoot your AR alone and that there is less than $80.

Once you shoot a quality short range optic, nothing else will satisfy.. shop around, you can find the AimPoint ML2's and EOTech 512's for under $300 now days.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Badshot said:
Once you shoot a quality short range optic, nothing else will satisfy.. shop around, you can find the AimPoint ML2's and EOTech 512's for under $300 now days.
oh yeah, show me!!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top