AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well exscuse the hell outa me...haha i was just a little stoked bout gettin my AR didn't think it was that big of a friggin deal....gah! haha:rolleyes::mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what options on the rifle kit did you get: I would highly recommend a RRA 2 stage trigger and a better grip

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i didn't get the stage 2 trigger i imagine i will eventually...i have never had an AR before...i have only shot one twice so i kinna what start with as stock as possible kinna learn my way through the gun...gonna spend some cash that way but it want to learn whats best not just take everybodys word for it ya know?...thanx for the helpful tips though!!:mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i didn't get the stage 2 trigger i imagine i will eventually...i have never had an AR before...i have only shot one twice so i kinna what start with as stock as possible kinna learn my way through the gun...gonna spend some cash that way but it want to learn whats best not just take everybodys word for it ya know?...thanx for the helpful tips though!!:mrgreen:
Same thing I did. I shot M-16s in the USAF and just now built one. I went with the basic most economical path for now. I'm almost certain I'll be building a nicer one later.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
del-ton emailed me the next day and told me that the AR15/M4 rifle kit i ordered was backordered so i changed my order to the 16" AR15/M4 lightweight rifle kit...it has been shipped...its comin hahah...sweet!!...i'm stoked!!:lol::lol::D8)8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool, i just ordered my stag kit from ar15sales.com for $633 i got everything but a lower now im wating for it to come. I pick the lower up on the first and the kit should be here around the third then i can join the evil black rifle club. woot

has any one else noticed that there has been a huge influx of Ar-15 buyers laitly. incuding my self. wonder why they are sudenly such a hot commodaty any ways. woot:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok well the upper kit is here got it yesterday...i'm goin to look at lowers in a bit...i should have this thing close to done pretty quick...whooo hooo!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That tag on the front sight was a nice touch, I thought. It had my first name and the initial of my last name. Kind of a personal touch instead of some order number.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Same thing I did. I shot M-16s in the USAF and just now built one. I went with the basic most economical path for now. I'm almost certain I'll be building a nicer one later.
I took the opposite route - I knew this would be my only AR for a while, so I paid a bit extra for a nicer one, still cost me less than $900 and I have a LMT to show for it :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts