AR15 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just cruising gunbroker.com looking at uppers. I found a guy on there selling uppers (appears very used) that are cut in half. Am I missing something or are these really that desirable?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got a link? I'm trying to picture what you are describing, but it's not working. Granted I'm still getting coffee in my blood, and coming up to operating speed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol, those are worthless, I really can't believe someone is trying to sell those.

You really meant cut in half.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like the second one sat in a pond for 20 years:shock: I agree....why would anyone buy one of these, and why would the seller assume that someone would for $30?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's what the military does when they are "done" with a M16 or other part. They "demill" them, in other words cut it in half or more pieces.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was expecting them to be cut laterally, like a demo model, so you can see how it works. But those are just ugly $35 paper weights.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now come on these are Colt uppers. I'm sure they are better than the tier 2 or 3 uppers we have on our functional AR's, even if they are cut in half. Just ask on the other board I'm sure someone will agree.:razz::razz::razz:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts