AR15 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a bone stock bushy M4A3... i have decicded on the Vltor Casv system... but for the life of me, i cannot make up my mind on black vs tan.. need people to chime in.. :)

samples of both

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i like both, to be honest with you. I can see how you are having a hard time deciding lol. sorry I'm not much help here! I will say this though, the tan sets the gun apart from others. I know there are others who have tan handguards and butt stocks, but the majority of people who have AR's just have black.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry man, but I like them both also.

I'll probably keep mine all black if that helps you, unless I grow big enough [email protected] to try and do a digital camo.....it would take many layers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i went with black.... the tan looks cool, but i dont know if id get sick of it after a while.. and you can never go wrong with black

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SK360 said:
i went with black.... the tan looks cool, but i dont know if id get sick of it after a while.. and you can never go wrong with black
Exactly. A friend of mine went through the same dilemma. He's the type of guy to change his mind a few months later, and feel wierd about his purchase. I communicated this to him and he went with black. :mrgreen:

If you're the type of guy that is dedicated, you can't go wrong with either.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i would go black unless you are gonna fight zombies in the desert but i like to be ready to fight zombies in all conditions so i would go black

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Broadside said:
I went with FDE / Tan because I hunt with mine.

that's funny, I thought there was no legit use for an AR for hunting. all this time the brady bunch has been lying to me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As of this past year's deer hunting season, you can hunt with ANY centerfire rifle in Tennessee. I believe that you have to take your light off of it if you want to hunt with it, if so equipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts