AR15 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1

EDITED: SCRATCH THIS OFFER. I just read a review from duty in the sandbox about the more recent mags from HK having significant problems. I will wait this out to see if they get their problems worked out.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
You don't need H&K mags. Pick up some D&H Industries, GI Mags. $9.50 a piece, and they work 100% of the time.

JMO.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
so does my HK, these are far smoother than the gi ones i used in the corps. i was quite impressed the first time i saw one. anyway, if there is anyone else who likes these as i do, let me know.

i will agree you don't need them. you don't need to mod the XD either, but to each his own. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
mudfoot said:
You don't need H&K mags. Pick up some D&H Industries, GI Mags. $9.50 a piece, and they work 100% of the time.

JMO.
got a source for those? the best i can find is $11.00

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
I know cproducts has a deal for active duty military; I'm not sure if you fall into that category. Otherwise there are plenty of good deals to be had on magazines. If you're paying more than $12 a piece (on 30 rounders) you can probably find a better price.

eta: oops looks like I spoke too soon. 20 rounders for $9 a piece.:twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Krackels said:
I know cproducts has a deal for active duty military; I'm not sure if you fall into that category. Otherwise there are plenty of good deals to be had on magazines. If you're paying more than $12 a piece (on 30 rounders) you can probably find a better price.

eta: oops looks like I spoke too soon. 20 rounders for $9 a piece.:twisted:
i am unfortunately not active anymore. i appreciate the info though.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
cool, i appreciate the info. the only mags i had used before i got my HK were the nasty ones that are beat to hell in bootcamp, etc. when i touched the HK and felt the smoothness of the follower, i, well... you know :D

i havent had any experience with any other mags, so i am glad you guys are saving me the cost of buying all HK mags

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
I also just purchased 3 of the C-Products mags and they work flawlessly. Definately worth the extra .75 for the mar-lube.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts