AR15 Parts sold out | AR15 Forums

AR15 Parts sold out

Discussion in 'AR Talk' started by Whatsinaname181, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Whatsinaname181

Whatsinaname181 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Everywhere online, not a single part to be had. Nuts.

2. dragon6097

dragon6097 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depends on what your after. I've found everything but a bcg (haven't had need to find a lower). So long as you don't care about the design of the rifle that is. Unfortunately I have two particular builds in mind. Been able to complete the lowers but haven't had much luck tracking down the parts for the upper

3. SAPPNASTY

SAPPNASTY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I called this 6 months ago. I knew it was coming, thank god I built a few before hand. Good luck guys! Don't forget to keep checking Brownells, as they are the largest supplier in the country. They may be out when you check, but the typically replace as quickly as they can.

-Sapp

4. losok

losok Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let me know what you are looking for, I have had pretty good luck on most things through a couple places. Shoot me a PM, if I can get it I will let you know.

5. Chriznak

Chriznak Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CTD has some stuff. If you're okay dealing with the devil.

6. Big Jay

Big Jay Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm actually looking for a stripped BCM upper with M4 ramps if anyone has one.

How do you guys think any possible proposed legislation will effect the parts industry?

7. Whatsinaname181

Whatsinaname181 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Found a reputable maker that has CL 1/7 14.5 with pinned flash hiders for a good price...

8. lhobbs

lhobbs Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Put your name on the mailing lists everywhere and be ready to buy when that part comes available. I purchased a BCM BCG 2 days ago that way. Got the email at 2:14, purchased at 2:18 and they were out of stock again by 2:25. That quick. I was just lucky to be checking my email when it hit.

L

9. brogers93

brogers93 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've lost track of all the backorders I have! Things are starting to trickle into retailers very slowly. Picked up a bolt and a bolt carrier today. Not a package, but separately. Not ideal, but hopefully they'll work together. PSA had BCM BCGs the other day and they were sold out in minutes. Insane.

10. brogers93

brogers93 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PSA has lower kits in stock as of now!

11. Reelfxr

Reelfxr Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bummed that I missed the BCM bcg's AGAIN. Crap! Oh well, the .300 Blackout will have to wait a bit longer.

12. lhobbs

lhobbs Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I"ll sell you mine for $1890 and I'll even pay overnight shipping. If you live within 600 miles of Houston I'll even drive it to you tonight. lol

13. Dredsen

Dredsen Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the old lady in a bad mood?

14. lhobbs

lhobbs Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn, no secrets around here.