AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
someone on ARFCOM posted a pick of a Dewalt AR as a joke. Everyone is jumping on the AR bandwagon. No thanks I'm sticking with Colt even with all the "new" inovation AR type firearms out the XCS, Masada ect....blah blah blah. It's all white noise!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can I sniff the .45?:shock::D Mexican carry with a pierced belly button looks like a recipie for pain to me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If the Charles Daly AR is anything like my CD 1911 was, this is how it will operate...

"BANG! Jam.... BANG! Jam.... BANG! BANG! BANG! Jam..... BANG! Jam.... Son of a b**ch piece of sh*t mother **@#$%$!!! BANG! WTF? An empty casing and an unspent round ejected at the same time? F' it dude, let's go bowling. :razz:
That's about what I thought. I'm sure CD make some fine firearms . . . I just don't trust them from what I've heard and seen.:???:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If the Charles Daly AR is anything like my CD 1911 was, this is how it will operate...

"BANG! Jam.... BANG! Jam.... BANG! BANG! BANG! Jam..... BANG! Jam.... Son of a b**ch piece of sh*t mother **@#$%$!!! BANG! WTF? An empty casing and an unspent round ejected at the same time? F' it dude, let's go bowling. :razz:
KingAirDriver, just curious, did you ever send your CD 1911 in to our service department?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KingAirDriver, just curious, did you ever send your CD 1911 in to our service department?
No, I sure didn't. I should have looking back at it now, but this was many years back and I was somewhat new to pistols at the time and just didn't know better. Didn't ask if they came with warranties or such. Nor did I change mags! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bash CD at all, but I guess that's what I did, and I apologize. I was making my post more to get a laugh out of it. I had to sell that gun a while back, and told the guy who bought it about its quirks, and that it probably just needed some different mags, as I'd tried my buddy's mags and it seemed to run fine. Anyway, the guy who bought it says it's running very well for him now! And I regret selling it, too. It was definitely an accurate pistol!

So yes, I'm sorry for the post, and if I were to write part B of the post, it would be that it was my fault for never having anyone look at it, and that it was a lot of fun to shoot, too. I just bought it for a fun, inexpensive range toy, and accepted the hiccups it had. ;)

Edit: BTW, I removed my OP. Wasn't meaning to bash ya at all, just having a joke with the guys! :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts