AR15 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking of ordering some Black Dog Machine .22lr mags but I haven't heard much about them. Who is using them? How reliable are they? Are they worth getting?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't have any hands on yet, but I know several guys who own them. From what they've told me, they're really good mags and no disappontments from any of them.

I'm going to buy a ceiner kit and the full sized black dog mags so I can have some suppressed fun this spring so I won't have to switch to geico.:mrgreen:

I've seen several places sell them. Spikes Tactical comes to me first off the top of my head for about $30 each for the full sized (2nd gen) units if that helps any. If you can find a cheaper place to buy them, let me know.

For what it's worth, I'm picky about what I buy, and I'm getting some when I get the ceiner if that tells you anything.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have some and they work great. I have the new style that look a lot more like a regular AR mag. The older mags do hold 30 versus the new 25.
You will not be disappointed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the original style and didn't have major issues.

Alot of the reliability issues come from the unit itself.

I bought a bunch of the mags to get the bulkprice but I only use like 3 or 4 if that.

I'll see if I have some laying around to sell for whatever I paid for them if you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts