AR15 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got bit by the BRD a few weeks ago, I finally had to give in and I picked up this 16" bushmaster.

I also installed some magpul MIAD grips on them, the stock one were killing my fingers. Rails are UTG

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

I've only had it for a month so I haven't been able to take it to the strip yet. The fastest N/A z I know of in town does 13.7 in the 1/4, I should have around 100 RWHP on him also. LVMS is a pretty slow track due to altitude, track prep, and obviously heat during the summer. I'll let you know when I do run it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LVMS is a pretty slow track due to altitude, track prep, and obviously heat during the summer. I'll let you know when I do run it.

You need to go out to Pahrump! That track is sweet if you want to get a road course under your belt. I have been out there on Motorcyles a bunch, it's only 60 miles from you.:rolleyes:

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to go out to Pahrump! That track is sweet if you want to get a road course under your belt. I have been out there on Motorcyles a bunch, it's only 60 miles from you.:rolleyes:

Kent
I've done Pahrump on my bike a few times. I even passed former multi time WSBK champ Doug Polen in turn 1 :mrgreen:. That track is pretty sweet. We had Kawi brought out Jamie Hacking's superbike there for pre-season tests also. LVMS has a pretty good road course were they run the WERA races. A few AMA riders come out here to race such as Jason Disalvo and Michael Beck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts