AR15 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have an 18 inch cmmg upper with a 3x9x40 scope with high rise rings the lower has a 6 pos stock.
well i have a pistol case that has foarm in it that you can pluck out to the shape of the gun well i want something like this that will hold my ar with the two pieces seperated so the case doesnt have to be as long as a regular rifle case and i would like it to have the pluckable foam so the pieces doing slide around and hit each other

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm! Sounds like someone needs to do some "sneaky moto" gun transport to me! Gonna crash a crop duster into some mud huts in Afghanistan or something?:mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
no i just want a case that will fit the rifle and i dont want to full size case. no real reason for it at all

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
ok so on the padded one do you put the upper and lower into different pockets? if you get what im saying

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
ok so on the padded one do you put the upper and lower into different pockets? if you get what im saying
Same pocket, it just has an optional divider piece (also padded) that you can place between the items. There are 2 utility pockets on the outside lower holds 6 mags, upper is slightly smaller.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts