AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my two CMMG AR's from the FFL.
($570 hand picked) DPMS

These are Great Rifles for the money IMHO

Here they are on the left (Bushy in the middle waiting on an Eotech 512) and the good 'ole SP1's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Look good. Any blems? I see a dpms lower but what is the other? Looks like you lucked out and got them right before the holliday.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a CMMG upper and i am very satisfied with it. my next ar will be a CMMG also. the only bad thing about it is that most people that have bushys amd suck think CMMG is some low grade no name company.
oh yea my upper was $525 so i could have had a compleate rifle for $25 more!
but mine is the 18" SPR with a rifle length gas system which is exactly what i wanted so im kinda glad i got mine before i found out about this deal or else i would have ended up with something that wasnt exactly what i wanted. but if i had the money i would buy one of these right now

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Roger.. sorry to be the bearer of bad news bud, but they've listed the18" SPR with rifle length gas systems for a few weeks now. Matter of fact that's what finally sold me on getting one, which should be here next week. I'll let you guys know how it is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i want a 20 " hbar but the bargain bin page doesnt say if these rifles are chambered for .223, 5.56, or if they are wylde.

I would prefer the 5.56 or wylde.

cany any of you guys who bought the bargain bin rifle confirm what they are 100 %?

I would like to order one this week.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im just curious to know.. how did you hand pick them.. did they send you pics of them.. and you go from there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hand pick means, THEY pick them based on aesthetics ... that is SOP AFAIK for buying guns remotely :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts