AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.....a box at my feet!!!!!
waaaahhhhooooo Aimpoint!!!!! pics to follow
Ahhhh, I don't know how to tell you but that must have been a mis-delivery. I think it should have been delivered to MY house. Please forward!!!! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhhh, I don't know how to tell you but that must have been a mis-delivery. I think it should have been delivered to MY house. Please forward!!!! ;)

oh boy I'm sorry :oops:

why dont you sit by the door it will be there soon!

40-45

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what pistol grip do you have on that thing? i am going to replace the one i have i can't stand the way the stock grips feel.

im looking at either a Tango Down or a magpul

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what pistol grip do you have on that thing? i am going to replace the one i have i can't stand the way the stock grips feel.

im looking at either a Tango Down or a magpul

ERGO and it came with a gapper

Rock Rivers come with a Hogue and I like the Ergo much better!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thansk i need to find a local shop that stocks different grips so i can actually feel them, a buddy of mine has the mag pul on one of his that ive shot a few times and it seems pretty comfy in the hand.

i have considered ordering a few different ones and trying each of them out until i find the one that fits my hand the best, them just selling off the others (at a small loss im sure)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have the Magpul and loved that you can change out the backstraps. It fits me well, I haven't tried an Ergo yet but they look nice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll switch back to Uncle Ted.......I just thought this one a appropriate for a little while :twisted:
WHATEVER makes you feel better about your self. if spending money on a name for punching holes in paper does that for you then have at it. i will spend my extra money on ammo and range time. i dont think the RDS sights are for me. maybe i will try something with magnification. that or put one of these cheap cheap magnifiers behind my AP clone and see how it works after all its only $20

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/SCP097-48365-1452.html

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WHATEVER makes you feel better about your self. if spending money on a name for punching holes in paper does that for you then have at it. i will spend my extra money on ammo and range time. i dont think the RDS sights are for me. maybe i will try something with magnification. that or put one of these cheap cheap magnifiers behind my AP clone and see how it works after all its only $20

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/SCP097-48365-1452.html
who are you talking to

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just want to give him a big fat hug :mrgreen:
no hugs for me i just had some tex/mex for lunch and the beans are giving me gas

sorry all if have been keeping the sh!5 stirred up i am on vacation and a little on the bored side. as much as i hate to admit it i do agree with most of you on spending the money for the quality optics (if you need them and they are in your budget) i do actually plan on getting an aimpoint at some point but first i need to learn to use the iron sites. its been about 20 years since ive really shot any type of assault rifles.

sorry mike for giving you such a hard time, does sound like you have a vast wealth of knowledge when it comes to ARs and as i continue to make changes in mine i hope to pick your brain a little

that is all carry on men

1 - 20 of 24 Posts