AR15 Forums banner

Dpms L16

1K views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  Blaze 
G
#1 ·
What would i be able to get for it on a even trade like what type of handgun(s) it is not even 5 months old, and only about 200rds were put through it. or what kind of rifle(s) could i even get for it? it also has a case and 2 30rd mags. with a box of .223 shells

G
#2 ·
Is that the A1 upper w/o bayo lug or flash hider? Maybe $500 in trade? Maybe more if you sell the lower in one piece and part out the uppper - I don't know of anyone lining up to buy a post-ban A1.

Just my opinion though - it's worth whatever someone wants to pay for it.

G
#3 ·
You might want to scan the EE board at ARFCOM and look at what simular setups are going for in the used section. There are a lot of folks who are putting together lightweight AR's and that looks like it fits the bill for that kind of build. The Upper alone should garner about $450? Maybe.. the lower maybe $150-200? The complete rifle should get you about $600-700 depending on the buyer and if you decide to ship it to someone out of state.

As for trades... again AR15.COM is a good place to start. Take a look at the Want to Trade section and see what folks are looking for and offering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.