AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I will order two Essential arms lowers today! :) I just have to wait untill they open....:rolleyes: The order is even wife approved. .:-D I have been sharing how the "ban" is coming and you never know when the next "Red Dawn" will hit. We live in a VERY rural area and we are the police! I just had a birthday so I can also claim them to be my presents to myself

So Evil Black Rifle disease has begun for me! :):)

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Badshot is right. There is no cure. Embrace it.

What kind of build are you looking to make? Maybe I can help...?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kind of build are you looking to make? Maybe I can help...?
I have read a bunch on ARFCOM. I am going to do a 16" middy flat top. I will set it up with either a carryhandle or a flip up rear sight to start with. I will order a kit from Del Ton.

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2 lowers ordered in their "tough coat" for $80 each. Should be to my local FFL next week. :-D :-D

Hmmm, now I have to wait for everything else.... Oh well time to stock up on ammo and mags in the mean time. :rolleyes:

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too bad about the BRD. I think there's a 12,000,000 step program available for those that are afflicted with it. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just be aware, I read that very often, BRD progresses into NFAD in many of those afflicted!
Ah, yes. How true, how true. I just finished my first SBR last month and I've already go the hots for something else. Maybe an Uzi this time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Rattler. Small World Eh?

Kent, Congratulations on the build.

And as for mags, I'm really liking the magpul Pmags. The window ones are nice and all, but I don't see a lot of use for the window, but PMags rock anyway!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
EBR (evil-black-rifle/enhanced-battle-rifle, your pick) Disease is like being HIV positive. It cannot be cured it can only be contained. The only thing that supress it for me is my limited funds. I have only been infected for 2.5 years and look what it has done to me.

Granted this pic is only of my rifles and pistols. It does not show all the accessories and ammo that I invested in, which is probably even more than the cost of everything in the pic.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK, so I will order two Essential arms lowers today! :) I just have to wait untill they open....:rolleyes: The order is even wife approved. .:-D I have been sharing how the "ban" is coming and you never know when the next "Red Dawn" will hit. We live in a VERY rural area and we are the police! I just had a birthday so I can also claim them to be my presents to myself

So Evil Black Rifle disease has begun for me! :):)

Kent
I used the same logic on my wife....and she bought it! Just need to put the money away to make it happen along with everything else.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am pretty well set on my ARs (even an SBR) and shotguns (and an SBS), but lately I've had a hankerin' for some AK lovin'. Geh. It really doesn't ever stop. :twisted:

Hmmm... Maybe a Saiga-12 would tide me over for a while. :D

BTW: Essential Arms is the best value going for stripped receivers (upper and lower). I'll never buy anything else.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts