AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Good price or good price and availability? Ar15.com has a ton of vendors in their equipment exchange section with good prices, but the ones Ive emailed dont have what I need in stock. Ive been trying to find a 512.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I got my 512 for $379 from pkfirearms.com and it came with a neoprene slip-on cover....

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I know this has probably been posted before but what's the difference between the 512 and the 552?

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Is it just me or do you guys notice that the Eotech's produce a backwash lighting effect across your face at night? I sent mine back about 5-6 years ago right after I noticed it. Didn't seem very tactical when walking around with a red face.:oops:

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Is it just me or do you guys notice that the Eotech's produce a backwash lighting effect across your face at night? I sent mine back about 5-6 years ago right after I noticed it. Didn't seem very tactical when walking around with a red face.:oops:
i have not noticed that at all perhaps you had the brightness turned way to high or this is something they have fixed.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts