AR15 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught a good FTF deal and just picked up the S&W MP 15 A3/M4 and Troy MRF/DI Quad rail system below today. The rifle had about 200 rounds through it, 6 months or so old. I'm going to take some of the advice I've seen here and put 1-2K rounds through it with iron sights before taking the optics step. Thanks to all that contribute here for helping us lurkers get the info we need to help make buying decisions. :)

Next up is Mags, Vertical foregrip and a lot of ammo.:wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No cure for BRD. But this does help. Go to bed early, get up early, take two battle packs of ammo. Go to range. Have fun. :mrgreen::-D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are diseased!
No cure to be had, except more parts.
My ArmaLite started like that, two years later, I think, I have it the way I want,....:shock:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got it bad! Before i had even built my FIRST rifle, I was planning on my second. My *first* was a simple stag/dpms cheapo build.....my second is an all out 300 whisper build.

Now I don't look at any of my rifles in the same way..... I keep thinking about a new dragonov stock for my SKS......not to mention 100 round beta-mag drum and 75 rnd drum. I mean, zombies don't come in onezies and twozies!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I've been looking at the parts sites. As you guys know it boggles both the mind and the wallet. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts