AR15 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just finished adding all the new goodies to my M4gery.. Its all attached to a Mega Gator lower (love this thing... so pretty and the machining and finishing is perfect) I just added a Troy front BUIS, Magpul MIAD grip kit, and other various accessories such as the YHM railed fore-end and rail covers and verticle fore-grip. For now, I think Im done. Ive spent too much on this project and would like to look into building a nice 1911 that will match the theme of this rifle. (Always wanted to build a 1911, so why not, right?)
Anyways, here are the pics as promised. Sorry for the bad quality, I just snapped them quickly before putting it back in the safe.
Before:

After:

And a bonus pic of my favorite receiver:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you need a light on it yet so you can see the zombie hordes when they attack :cool:

your front sight is on backwards ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you need a light on it yet so you can see the zombie hordes when they attack :cool:

your front sight is on backwards ;)
I know the front sight is on backwards, I want it that way. With the rail design on the handguard, it fits farthest forward backwards, and is too short to put on the gas block.

No lights for me, as of yet anyways... not too huge of a fan of weapon lights on AR's. Maybe later though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know the front sight is on backwards, I want it that way. With the rail design on the handguard, it fits farthest forward backwards, and is too short to put on the gas block.

No lights for me, as of yet anyways... not too huge of a fan of weapon lights on AR's. Maybe later though.
okie dokie :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice weeepon! What kind of VFG is that? :)
The front verticle grip is an ASP. Its fairly comfy, provides LOTS of grip, but required some filing to get it to fit on the rail. Overall, Im happy with it cuz it was cheap ~$15-20, but I think I will probably end up swapping it out later. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts