AR15 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well after building ak's I decided to assemble an ar. I put the lower together this past weekend after I bought my lower and the lower parts kit at a local show. The trigger on it is absolutely terrible compared to my ak's. The pull on the ar feels like it has to be at least a 7-8lb pull. I can feel three distinct stages before the fourth stage where it breaks. Besides that I can't wait to save the funds to purchase parts for the upper. I can't afford to buy an assembled one so I will piece meal this.
Well I just took two quick pics and they are terrible but they will do for now.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
If I don't like the trigger in my M6A2 when it gets here, I'll be putting a RRA 2 stage trigger in it.
I had a RRA M4 w/ the 2st and it was perfect.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
i put a dpms LPK in my ar and i really didnt like the trigger at all and after a few months i got a rock river 2 stage for $120 and i couldnt be happier it is nothing short of amazing i was shocked how great it feels.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I got everything through anvil arms. Their lower is extremely nice, they said their parts kit was their own, but who knows. I think I may just fluff and buff some parts tomorrow on the trigger group and see if that smooths anything out.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
somebody posted a thing on a 15 min trigger job for the ar-15 single stage try googleing " ar-15 15min trigger job"

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
I know not to dry fire it. I am keeping the hammer from hitting the bolt catch with my hand and let me tell you it feels great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts