AR15 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I'm guilty

But then again this forum is free.

I really enjoy it here. This is the first message board I've ever really felt like a MEMBER of rather than just another unheard voice in an endless stream-of-consciousness.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, I do spend more time here during the week because I can do it while I get paid! Try to do the real thing on the weekend at least one day!

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Guilty here as well. I check in here atleast once a day and often times more. Robinsre hit the nail on the head, I feel like a member.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
very guilty of that. i can help people and learn on here and not spend any money but if i go to the range i spend alot of money

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Im guilty I constantly check here while Im at work and at home. I probably spend more time checking then working

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I'm guilty

But then again this forum is free.

I really enjoy it here. This is the first message board I've ever really felt like a MEMBER of rather than just another unheard voice in an endless stream-of-consciousness.

+1

Although I'm a paying member, the forum is much cheaper than the range.

I do need to get to the range more though...

I get tons of info from this site.

Most of yall are good people.;)

A few are not.:twisted:

Who is who????????????????????

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
In a "good" month I will do about 32 hours at the range.

I think I do about 30 hours of of forum time in a "bad" week :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
i spend more time on a different forum but all in all i spend more time in one forum or another than i do shooting.

i think i need to get a job with a gun manufacturer in their testing facility. that way i could shoot all day long for free.

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Guilty here as well, but travel to the range and ammo cost money . . . my tuition has already paid for my bandwidth. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts