AR15 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The upper is a DPMS Lo-Pro with an Olympic Barrel and Bolt Ass., a DPMS FF tube and a fake can. I've got it on lower that I'm using now. I've got a stripped DPMS, that will get a lpk and stock when I can afford it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice - can I ask some more about this? Is the mag block pinned? Looks like it has a lever-release below the well, does it used the blocked mags? I know nothing about 9mm uppers except that I want to get one for my SBR registered lower!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice - can I ask some more about this? Is the mag block pinned? Looks like it has a lever-release below the well, does it used the blocked mags? I know nothing about 9mm uppers except that I want to get one for my SBR registered lower!
The Olympic setup uses modified Sten magazines. The little lever is the mag release.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The mag block is a kkf block and it isn't pinned. I'm using sten mags I got 10 from here for about $42 shipped. They say used, good condition, but I'd rate them as used, excellent condition. You can use or buy the blocked mags from Oly but for less than the price of two of them you can have the kkf block and 10 mags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts