AR15 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered it monday afternoon and it was at my FFL when i showed up sat.i didnt even think it was there,i was just there to fondle some rifles.

thumbs up to legal transfers,i got the lower for $330 shipping included plus a free mag thown in. and all is well in the world

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ordered it monday afternoon and it was at my FFL when i showed up sat.i didnt even think it was there,i was just there to fondle some rifles.

thumbs up to legal transfers,i got the lower for $330 shipping included plus a free mag thown in. and all is well in the world
Without pics, it didn't happen and the rifle doesn't exist.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! I'm waiting on my LMT lower from Pete also. I ordered the SOPMOD lower with the single stage trigger on Friday. He ran out of the 2 stages. No worries though. More than likely I'll ditch it for something else. :mrgreen:
X-Mas comes early this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive played around with it for awhile and its very sturdy, well made finish is nice .no rattle in stock....i think it was worth it..now i have to save for a upper
If you are impressed with the LMT lower, wait until you get your LMT upper. When you put the two together and see them joint flowlessly, effortlessly, AND perfectly snugly, you'd burst into tears of joy!:mrgreen:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts