AR15 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I have a Hakko aimpoint clone i got before i got my Aimpoint and its held up pretty well, it hold zero and does not wash out

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I bought 2 of them. One is on my AR and the other on a shelf right now. The battery life on them doesn't seem to be too good. Keep spare batteries with you if you go this route. Aimpoint recently came ot with some new micro red dot sites that look really interesting. They are really lightweight and the batteries have a several year life time. Not on/off usage but continuous usage. Check them out.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I think you'd be better off saving up another couple bills and getting an EOTech. That's the route I'm considering. Been shooting for decades and I've yet to jump into the world of AR optics.

Slugger

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not even considering buying one yet. LOL...There are soo many options for AR's that it nausiating trying to read up and understand everything. :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not even considering buying one yet. LOL...There are soo many options for AR's that it nausiating trying to read up and understand everything. :mrgreen:

Ha Exactly right . . . I feel your pain! I'm one of those that spends probably too much time researching before I pull the trigger.

Slugger

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Hakko Panorama mk111 mounted on a Ruger Redhawk 44mag.via a B Square full length mount and have not experienced ANY trouble with either the Site or the mount,two deer last year and 3 hogs,Can't complain.....

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I have a Hakko Panorama mk111 mounted on a Ruger Redhawk 44mag.via a B Square full length mount and have not experienced ANY trouble with either the Site or the mount,two deer last year and 3 hogs,Can't complain.....
This is an old thread and the link to the web site is dead, looks like they are out of business.

don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts