AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a decent handguard for my RRA with pic rails for mounting. im think of some crazy thought about hwta I want to do with my EBR and am just wondering what you guys are using. Links help, pics are better. Thanks all.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I like my Yankee Hill Machine railed hand guard. Came with the upper so I don't know what the charge was.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
let me know how you like those when you get them mounted :D
thinking about those for the LMT upper I've "building".

Will do. I'll also post a pick or two in another thread once installed. (on my LMT)

The price was a little more than I wanted to spend for two piece rails but DD usually produces a quality part. I figured why not.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
he said they are standard length but i think he is mistaken as he says they are around 7 1/4" over all which looks to me more like the $120.00 rails on del-ton which should still be a pretty good deal.

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
he said they are standard length but i think he is mistaken as he says they are around 7 1/4" over all which looks to me more like the $120.00 rails on del-ton which should still be a pretty good deal.
if they are around 7 1/4" they are "carbine" size, not rifle.

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
thats what i figured but i was just to lazy to go out to the garage and get the tape measure out and measure mine.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts