AR15 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went home for easter weekend and visited a few gun shops. long story short ended up buying a stag stripped lower. just bought my first ar about a month ago (stag 2L), damn black rifle disease!!! anyways i was just thinking of going with the 3hl upper from stag but don't really know where to get the lower parts kit and buttstock from. who makes good kits? first build so please give me any advice or recommendations!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RRA, and stag both make excellent LPKs and they are reasonable. try Ranierarms.com

or bravocompany.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Site referred to above is actually Rainierarms.com I know a couple people with the RRA kit and it seems to work well, I actually just ordered one myself.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are looking for a kit to fully complete your purchase you can buy from model1sales.com and it will come with everything.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+1 for bravocompanyusa.com <-- BCM M4 Stock kit comes with mil-spec receiver extension and easy option for Heavy buffer, I am quite satisfied with mine. It has the typical M4 rattle but I am told my many sources that is normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts