AR15 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site about 6 months ago after reading about some controversy with the site being shut down by anti-gunners. I hope to obtain ideas about how to sell some of the stuff I over bought on in my fear of not being able to buy it in the future. A little guidance would be helpful to sell some of it. I bought several 80% lowers I don’t need. I have some unbuilt ar-10 and ar-15 kits from PSA. I bought a lot of ammo that I should have waited for prices to lower. Lots of mags. If you’re interested let me know. I am not a dealer. Most importantly I don’t want to break any laws or forum rules.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found this site about 6 months ago after reading about some controversy with the site being shut down by anti-gunners. I hope to obtain ideas about how to sell some of the stuff I over bought on in my fear of not being able to buy it in the future. A little guidance would be helpful to sell some of it. I bought several 80% lowers I don’t need. I have some unbuilt ar-10 and ar-15 kits from PSA. I bought a lot of ammo that I should have waited for prices to lower. Lots of mags. If you’re interested let me know. I am not a dealer. Most importantly I don’t want to break any laws or forum rules.
Your journey sounds like mine. All the crap I strapped on my rifles are now in a cardboard box in the closet.
KISS really works.
Best,
David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts