AR15 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a high end rear stock replacement for my M4. I would know it when I see it, but don't know the name of it.

It's not a magpul and I expect it's more in the $200-$300 price range. Simple and sleek in design, is not skeletonized nor a full stock. Basically looks like an "L" turn sideways.

Any ideas???:confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
it's really close to the UltraLite Entry, but not quite.

if i remember correctly, it was all metal construction, not polymer/plastic. Basically a tube with a buttstock hanging off it.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I know i'm not crazy, at least not regarding this topic.

Someone had a pic of their rifle posted here at XDTalk that had the same one I'm looking for. It was before the "AR" forum, so it was in another Tread Topic:rolleyes:

Guess I'll have to settle for the Magpul CTR. A nice stock in it's own right, just not what I was looking for:sad:

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I'm drawing a blank. I carry magpul stuff and LMT quite often- and can get the others but I aint picturing what you're looking for! Maybe I need my cup of coffee still though as I'm still moving slow.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
I know I can't describe it well enough. It's made out of a tube with a buttpad. Basically take the capital letter "L" , invert it, and lay it on it's side.

Basically there is no support rod through it, it's just a right angle tube...

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
I know its wierd but I have been looking for this stock for days now. I wanna help you find it. My last entry will be this one, but I guess you have already looked.

Ultra Light AR Stock
That looks REEEAAAAALLLLLLY Close. If it was adjustable for LOP (like the M4 SOCOM), it would be exactly what I'm looking for. I forgot to mention that it had the foam cheek weld, d'oh!!

I must need sleep. I just re-read it and realized it does have an adjustable LOP. It's what I"m looking for, thanks for giving me the link Tally, I was this close to buying the Magpul tonight. It says that "Receiver extension tube, buffer & spring not included", will I need that and if so, what size?

Thanks again, obviously I was 5 minutes from losing hope!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
That looks REEEAAAAALLLLLLY Close. If it was adjustable for LOP (like the M4 SOCOM), it would be exactly what I'm looking for. I forgot to mention that it had the foam cheek weld, d'oh!!

I must need sleep. I just re-read it and realized it does have an adjustable LOP. It's what I"m looking for, thanks for giving me the link Tally, I was this close to buying the Magpul tonight. It says that "Receiver extension tube, buffer & spring not included", will I need that and if so, what size?

Thanks again, obviously I was 5 minutes from losing hope!!
Whew! Glad this is the one that will do for ya!

I cant say I know enough about AR's to say, but I would think you would only need a standard extension tube, buffer and spring. Seems this butt stock clamps to the stock tube, so its probably only adjustable via a clamp system. It is listed as "Fixed Stock" on this page.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts