1. Find a FFL in your area. Look in the Phone Book. Check prices of Fees
2. Decide on which model you want
3. Call one of dealer's that I gave links to in the prior post.
4. Tell them you want to buy the following model RRA .........
5. Give them a credit card or send them a check because it will take about 4 weeks.
6. Get the fax number for the dealer that you are ordering from.
7. Ask your FFL (#1) to fax a copy of his FFL to the shipping dealer (#3)
8. Learn all you can about AR's in the next 4 weeks or so
9. Buy lots of Magazines and not clips. (Get Mil Spec or GI surplus with green followers ----- D&H, Labell, NHMTG, COLT, or H&K. The last two brands will be really expensive, especially the H&K's. Don't spend more than $20 for new mags. Mags at gun shows are a rip off, IMHO)
10. Find a supplier of .223, lots of it.
Finally, Take that sucker to the range. Go Bang,BAng,.....30 times. or 20 if you get 20 round mags.