AR15 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the xmas bonus in this morning and bought myself a DMPS AP4!!!

But.. the feds said to wait 3 days, so Tuesday it will be ready to take home. My dealer new I was sad so he gave me 2 free boxes of ammo. That helped a little.

Now, I am looking at optics for it. I want to be able to hold accuracy at least up to 500 yards. I dont want a crazy huge scope either. Any suggestions?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Millet DMS-1 Gen2 1-4x short dot like scope. These are some of the best deals going right now, should run about $210-$240 depending on where you get it from. SWFA will always have a great selection, just don't forget to look at their demo/refurb section for the best deals.

Other options are as Krackels said, Super Sniper 10x, Bushnell Elite 3200 10x (mildot), ACOG, IOR, EOTech or AimPoint with a 3x Magnifier ... the list goes on and up in price. How much are you looking to spend, because in truth you can spend up to 3 or 4x's the cost of the rifle depending on what you want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took the xmas bonus in this morning and bought myself a DMPS AP4!!!

But.. the feds said to wait 3 days, so Tuesday it will be ready to take home. My dealer new I was sad so he gave me 2 free boxes of ammo. That helped a little.

Now, I am looking at optics for it. I want to be able to hold accuracy at least up to 500 yards. I dont want a crazy huge scope either. Any suggestions?

I was unaware that there is a Federally mandated waiting period for the purchase of a long gun.

When did this happen?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts