AR15 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cost me $883... DPMS Lower. Upper with a handle don't know the brand yet. Six position adjustable stock. Now I'm going to send a 100 rds or so through it tomorrow. In the next few months I'm going for a 5.56 upper with moly chrome bbl in a flat top. Pics tomorrow or Saturday.
:D:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cost me $883... DPMS Lower. Upper with a handle don't know the brand yet. Six position adjustable stock. Now I'm going to send a 100 rds or so through it tomorrow. In the next few months I'm going for a 5.56 upper with moly chrome bbl in a flat top. Pics tomorrow or Saturday.
:D:D
Can you post the cost breakdown?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
9mm AR's are way fun and great training tools! And I'll have to agree with Ren, no pics, no weapon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been thinking of going bigger (6.8?) or smaller (9mm). Do you just need an adaptor for the mag well or is another lower required? I'd want to use my .223 lower if possible. I know what I need for the 6.8, but I'd love a 9mm upper too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been thinking of going bigger (6.8?) or smaller (9mm). Do you just need an adaptor for the mag well or is another lower required? I'd want to use my .223 lower if possible. I know what I need for the 6.8, but I'd love a 9mm upper too.
Yes you just need some sort of magwell adapter but it does use a standard 223/556 lower.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pics coming later today.... Shot it yesterday... She's my new love. 2 1/2 inche groups at 25yds.... Need to site her in at 50 to 75... It's a lower DPMS 233-5.56 reciever and trigger group. Bought it from a gun dealer. Had a Viking lower... salesman see it a lower qualitiy and would have to keep it clean all the time. So changed it on the spot with a DPMS lower. Did it right there... WOW. Have to get a flat top with new bbl. :):):)

Again pics later today.... I'm in class right now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats! Those 9mm AR's are a blast to shoot. :mrgreen: The pistol range I go to has a Rock River in 9mm they use as a rental gun. Fun, fun, fun....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:):):):)

All my black babies

and the target at 25-30 yds.

I'm in love with this gun!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
have you ever shot a HK-type 9mm rifle?

i was wondering if the kick was about the same,

oh - and what do mags run you for that thing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The kick of my 9mm RRA is less by a bit than an MP5 unsuppressed. I'd guess it's because there is more physical mass to the AR along with the different recoil system.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Have not shot a HK type 9mm rifle. But this AR has very little recoil. It's a blow back system.... no tube. Mags here are around $20. But I was told I could buy them online for about $5... haven't found that price yet. $13 was the lowest so far.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts