AR15 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally ordered a lower and a parts kit. I can't wait. I will post pics as soon as I get it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coleman Tyler lower, DPMS parts kit, six position stock and Rock River 2 stage trigger.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats dude. I'm going through the same thing. I just need a stock and I'll be able to assemble my lower.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is the 2 Stage trigger?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] Two-stage trigger mechanism releases the hammer after two distinct amounts of spring and mechanical resistance are overcome by the trigger finger. The Initial stage of resistance encountered with this design feels light and is relatively long - approximately I/8 of an inch. The second stage of resistance feels noticeably greater but is of very short duration. The result is an extremely predictable, consistent, "crisp" trigger pull; semi-automatic fire is both quicker and more accurate because the first stage is quickly overcome and the second stage is crisp and predictable.[/FONT]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just did a google for Coleman Tyler since I wasn't familiar with it and they stated these were made by Mega Machine.

Mega makes high quality lowers. Congrats on the build.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts