AR15 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my RRA today. :( And now I'm about to sell my first and most beloved pistol. :(

And then I'll order the new toy!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sold my RRA today. :( And now I'm about to sell my first and most beloved pistol. :(

And then I'll order the new toy!! :D
Good for you....you were sitting on that EBR for a while. Just be sure to post some pics of the new lady in your life--I don't want to have to bust out Lee Ermey to get in your face about the lack thereof. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And what will that be?
Most likely a LWRC gas piston AR (M6A2). Not sure if it will be just the upper or the whole shabang.

Good for you....you were sitting on that EBR for a while. Just be sure to post some pics of the new lady in your life--I don't want to have to bust out Lee Ermey to get in your face about the lack thereof. ;)
Yup, finally gone. I'll be ordering it as soon as my pistol sells...so keep the ol' DI at bay!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most likely a LWRC gas piston AR (M6A2). Not sure if it will be just the upper or the whole shabang.

Yup, finally gone. I'll be ordering it as soon as my pistol sells...so keep the ol' DI at bay!
I looked at their site, And those rifles are freaking sweet!!! How much do they run? I think i am gonna hang a for sale tag on my AR at tomorrows Match

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have heard rumours that next year the FN SCAR might be offered in a semi-auto version. . . . ill sell everything ive got to pick up one of those.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Packer,congrats on selling your baby (I think).Hope the new girl treats you as well as the other did :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Sig is the cheapest way to get into a gas piston. The upper pack is looking at seems pretty sick also. Im gonna begin more research on the Sig.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't like the fact that you need to adjust the piston system for different ammo and applications. The LWRC is self-regulating.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts