AR15 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i walked in last night and my 20 c-products 30 rounders were on the kitchen table..and if that wasnt good enough when i got back from the gym my 7 pmags from bravo company were waiting on the porch..life is good when you own a AR-15;););););););););););););););););););)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i walked in last night and my 20 c-products 30 rounders were on the kitchen table..and if that wasnt good enough when i got back from the gym my 7 pmags from bravo company were waiting on the porch..life is good when you own a AR-15;););););););););););););););););););)
Don't know about the PMags; haven't tried them but you'll love the ones from C Products. Mine have been flawless. Did you get the orange followers in yours?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PMAG's are everything you hope for and then some.. if they'd learn to load themselves I'd be in love with em'.

I've got 20 and am thinking about getting more when I get the Masada

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't know about the PMags; haven't tried them but you'll love the ones from C Products. Mine have been flawless. Did you get the orange followers in yours?

yep i got the orange followers, the cproducts are very cool but the pmags are on a whole diffirent level..yes they are plastic but they have been run over by hummers and suv;s thrown off buildings onto hard asphalt..even cracked they still run. and with the little cap you can store long term and not have to worry about bending the feed lipps..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts