AR15 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my LMT lower today from the dealer. Very nice. The lower is definitely BLACK and there is no play in the SOPMOD stock. Locks solid.
Can't wait to top it off..
Kudos to Pete at Legal-Transfers!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Picked up my LMT lower today from the dealer. Very nice. The lower is definitely BLACK and there is no play in the SOPMOD stock. Locks solid.

How much did you pay?

Looks good so far

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
It's the single stage trigger. I paid $440 shipped. Not bad I suppose. It could of been alot worse. I should of signed up before hand on LMT's website to see what the LEO pricing was... They do offer military/LE pricing on their items. It's okay though. I like to support the small businesses and keep them alive. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
That's my plan. I'll build this one up strictly for work and make a nicer one later for personal use. :p What do they say? One is none, two is one? :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Are you going to get one of their monolithic uppers? I'm curious to hear from somebody who actually owns one.

G

·
Discussion Starter #10

pete is great,he is who i got mine thru...ordered it from him in N.H on a monday afternoon and was in charlotte NC by friday morning.we need to get him on as a sponser.....maybe we can get a XDtalk discount..is it possible???

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Dan I've held one, a gun store in michigan had one in stock. It felt insanely solid, so much so that I wouldn't freak if I dropped it (considering I break everything I viewed this as a big plus) what I want to know is how does cleaning it go?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts