AR15 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't shot one, but did get a chance to fiddle with a couple of them. I loved it and will definitely be putting one on my SPR clone.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haven't shot one, but did get a chance to fiddle with a couple of them. I loved it and will definitely be putting one on my SPR clone.
Same here, I've played with a few of them...I'd love to get one but it's not real high on the list right now...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Giselles better be nicer than RRA's. One cost about $100 the other about $300! Somdeday when I get more serious I plan to get a Giselle, but for now the RRA NM trigger is doing me just fine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought an RRA trigger for a friend and it would not work in his rifle or any of mine. I had to send it back. You get what you pay for.
Pat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a RRA-2 stage in my Bushmaster lower, had it fine tuned by John Holliger @ White Oak. I am very satisfied with my choice.

JimmieD

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a RRA-2 stage in my Bushmaster lower, had it fine tuned by John Holliger @ White Oak. I am very satisfied with my choice.

JimmieD
I just dropped mine in myself. Very consistent feel and I am happy with it. I know it does not compare to a Giselle or even a Timney, but it is a heck of a lot better than stock.

I too am very satisified. I paid $110 for mine but found a guy selling them for $90.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the KAC and the geiselle are both really nice triggers. im putting the geiselle in my mark 12 mod 0 build which should be done in a few months.

ill let you kno how it is...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts