AR15 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had heard that the folks at LaRue Tactical were a class act. I ordered a rail (and a Dillo, or beverage entry tool) from them last weekend and it arrived today. Now what surprised me was in the box along with what I ordered, was another Dillo, a hat, and a battle mixer free of charge.:mrgreen:

They will certainly be getting more business from me.

Now I have to resist the urge to wait for a low profile gas block and avoid cutting my front sight post down. I'm not certain that will work.:twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I agree I really shouldn't cut it down, you and I briefly discussed this in another thread. Odds are that I will never put on a different length handguard. I'd be more likely to just buy a different upper.

I'm going to have to take my FSB off (will have to do that anyways) to see if I have the divots or not, that will decide what gas block I go with. I'm looking at the LT, VLTOR, or YHM.

resisting the urge....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah....they are a great company all around. Getting the dillo and hat with my Aimpoint mount was a nice surprise, getting a second "Christmas" dillo during the holiday was even better! LaRue is one of the best.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark LaRue is one of the true good guys in the industry, not just good to his customers and employees, but he puts the troops first, listen to them and makes things that are going to let them do their jobs better and more effectively. Mark's had my respect for years.. can't generally afford his stuff, but when I can, I don't hesitate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts