AR15 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a department issued ar15, model# XM15-E2S and i need the picatinny mount to attach to the foregrip for the TLR-1 light. i bought a mount from another site but the holes are too small and don't lineup. any suggestion on where i can buy the correct mount other than directly from Bushmaster?

The mount i bought is the Leapers 2nd Gen. STANAG LP-MT-MNT-HKAD1 to Picatinny Adaptor Complete w/ Screws
MNT-HKAD.

Thanks for any suggestions

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'mnot sure which mount you bought. I bought a Pro-Mag universal rail and screwed it into the bottom of the handguard my DMPS AP4. It lined up just fine.

I recently purchased a CAA triple rail mount. I moved my light up, so I could slide my vertical grip forward. It's cheap and very solid. It also offers three locations to mount equipment. You can also remove the center rail and mount it separately, like underneath.

http://www.commandarms.com/product.asp?pID=145&cID=8

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like the on you picked up is for an HK, which might explain the problems you have with lining the holes up. I've got a Midwest Industries bolt on rail that I picked up from MidwayUSA for $20+ shipping. Good mount, made out of aluminum, and it bolted right into place.

Link to MI's page. I'm running the MCTAR-03

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check out Midwest Industries website at midwestindustriesinc.com. They have 2 piece piccatinny rail system that is reasonable and versatile. I paid $100 for mine and intalled it myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts