AR15 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys and gals, when I get back from this San Diego mission I am going to buy myself an M4. Not only do I love them, I would consider this a great SHTF weapon. I need some advice from you experts. One, where would be the best place to look, what type do you think is the best, and obviously where I could get the best bang for my buck. All input as always, is greatly appreciated.

Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saying you want to buy a M4 is like saying you what to buy a car. You need to find out what you're going to be doing with it, what distances you plan on shooting out to, what type of ammo you plan on using, how much you want to spend, etc. I picked up a Stag because it was different from the Colts, Bushys and RRAs but it had great reviews and their are built by a good reputable manufacturer. Beside they were a little cheaper than everyone. Another good option if you're tight on a budget is to get a CMMG used and then customize it or you can do a build.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You want to buy a real M4? Like select fire and all?

Or you want to buy an semi-auto AR that has a 16" barrel that looks like an M4?

Or you want to buy an semi-auto AR and pay a $200 tax stamp and then convert it to use the 14.5" barrel?

Just trying to clearify the question.

Hardwarz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts