AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Ive read a lot of the threads in here about the magnifying red dot sights and such, but thought ide bring it up again for some new insight. Looking for something for the new "EBR" with a little magnification and small red dot. any hints on where to look for a decent deal?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
either variable or fixed will work.

prolly 2-300 or so. price can be fluctuated a bit depending on how nice whatever im spending it on is

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
well in that price range I think you are S.O.L. on a fixed or variable powered red dot.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
I've got a Colorado area vendor asking $198 + shipping for the DMS-1 Gen2's, PM me and I'll throw you his contact info

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
You better post a review since you snagged a DMS-1 from Arf.Com

:D keeping an eye on me ;) hahaha :lol:

I couldn't wait. I'm a bad boy :twisted:

Ya ever since Badshot mentioned it, it has been on my mind. Lo and behold tonight on arfcom right at the top of the optics section is a brand new still in the freaking box DMS-1 gen 2 :cool:
Been reading and looking at all the pics on arfcom for the past hour or so.

Now I hope my SPOT MkIII sells that I posted in the trading post (posted before I found the DMS-1 ;)) or maybe someones needs a nice EOTech 512.................

Now if a nice LaRue mount would show up cheap :p (ya right)

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
How much do you want for the 512? :) I'm really torn since seeing the LaRue Po'Boy setup behind my buddies 553 yesterday and three different shooters shooting excellent groups with it at 200m .. it's the setup I'm going to run on both my carbines..

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
300 would be top dollar price for a used 512, but you see them selling all the time for around 325.

thats why i backed down. I'll end up buying a cheaper one. a knock-off or a truglo. ive been looking at those and theyre cheap but ive heard good things about them

1 - 20 of 25 Posts