AR15 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody used this ammo in their ARs. It seems to be about the only type of .223 that the local Sportsman Warehouse has in stock in any significant qty. The price is good at $22 per fifty for 55gr fmj. Any feedback would be appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$22 per 50 is not a good price for Magtech it's price gouging. Thats $220 per 500 and 440 per thousand for ammo that's worth at best $300 per thousand. Untill people quit paying these prices they are going to stay in the stratosphere.:(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$22 per 50 is not a good price for Magtech it's price gouging. Thats $220 per 500 and 440 per thousand for ammo that's worth at best $300 per thousand. Untill people quit paying these prices they are going to stay in the stratosphere.:(
But have you used it before?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope I was smart enough to save all of my reloadable brass and bought 4,000 fmj bullets surplus before they ran out. I Have had no problems with Magtech ammo of any kind and would expect the .223 to be of the same quality. Save your brass and either sell it to a reloader or use it to stock your own shelves.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts