AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since the M1913 (picatinny) rail mounting system came into popularity, there has been an explosion of aftermarket accessories and optics designed for the M16/AR-15 family. I can understand a primary sight, foregrip, back up sights, and maybe a tac-light for guys who use them on the job or for HD. But anything beyond that is fast approaching over-kill.

So, who's got the most accessories on their rifle, and what do you actually use all that crap for? Bonus points for pictures that illustrate outrageous configurations ;)

Yes, I am bored today...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well do you really want to tempt fate? But don't worry man, we misquote Mike all the time.. hell half the time I just make crap up and make it look like he said it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great pics, keep 'em coming!
Is there something specific you're interested in seeing ?

That first pic I posted has been around for a loooooooong time, and supposededly the guy that owns the second one actually has a use for everything on it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've got a light, a forward grip that is sometimes on and sometimes not, and used to have a C-more. When I get back home I should have a FACOG waiting on me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Also look at the 100+ pages of pictures we already have up. And like Mike asked.. is there something specific you are looking for?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts