AR15 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yeah baby!!!! As a previous resident of Commiefornia I am a happy camper! :p

Essential arms lower, RRA 16 middy. Arms Buis for now, optics later.

Fit and finish look great to me, newb to the AR besides my little M-16 experience in the Air Force.

I need to go sight it in/shoot for a bit. I still need to get a nap as I go to work tonight..:rolleyes:

A couple of pics:

Out of the box, took me a little over 2 hours for lpk install and a cleaning.

Final product! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good :cool:
Now wait til you start buying accessories for it :shock:
Thanks guys!!

Yes, I know you can spend more on goodies than the rifle....:rolleyes:

Just put a few rounds through paper at about 25yrds. A few tweaks to the sights and it's close enough for me at the moment. It's COLD outside!

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im jealous, when i ordered my RRA upper i could not find mid-length anywhere. . . so i had to go with CAR length. . . i really wanted middy. . .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Isn't that gun illegal in CA? It appears you do not have a bullet button and it also appears you have an illegal PMAG. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He's no longer a CA resident, so no silly little laws, made up by silly little politicians for him.
Yip!! I fixed my zip code!!!! :p

Thanks again all! I even let the wife shoot it. She commented on how much money did we just shoot after going through a 20rd mag.....:rolleyes:

I need to get a .22lr kit for it.

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So no scratches put on the lower from roll pin installations?

:razz:
NO Scratches for me! :p

I used a bit of blue lo-tac tape to cover things up. No issues as I went nice and slow. I got this LPK from Pete at ar15sales. The trigger even feels pretty good, only a bit of creep and a heavy pull.

Kent

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice AR! Building one helps when you want to tinker with the guts, and also in just understanding how the darn thing works. Mine, built on RRA lower receiver has been a mighty fine rifle. Take good care of that toy now...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts